Friday, March 31, 2017

Getting crafty..

Ugh, it's late. 12:43 AM to be exact. I can't sleep. When I got up this morning my coffee maker wasn't working. So, as suggested by a friend on FB, I watched some YouTube videos and figured it out. It took a while though. Not what I wanted to be doing on my day off that's for sure! I then had lunch with Wendy at Applebee's. I went to Michael's and got some paper. Then went to Marc's to get the makings for a Big Mac Casserole. Right now I'm eating low carb as Paul and I are in the Diet Bet which ends April 10th. The Casserole turned out amazing!!



Paul picked up Winston's ashes and paw print today. I couldn't believe they came in so fast. We're already looking at puppies online. Helps with the grief I guess.

I have a couple of special friends that have birthdays this week so I made them each a card.

At first I used a cute background but it was too busy. I do like using doilies on cards.
This one is for Lisa who is one of the sweetest people I know. The cherry has some Glossy Accent I put on and needs to dry.
I've been using my Instant Pot a lot lately. I made a bad ass pulled pork the other day. Turned out way better than the first time and I also used a different recipe..

Had it over mashed cauliflower
I also finally used some seasoning I got for free at Penzeys Spices (they are always giving away free spices). I made up some chicken for chicken salad..

Ruth Ann's Muskego Ave is AMAZING!

Well, that's it for now. I have to go to work in the morning so I better get some shut eye. As always..

1 comment:

  1. Look at how creative you've been. I just love the cards of course. That cupcake is just yummy looking. Hope you have been sleeping better too. Sorry about your loss. Maybe that is effecting your sleep. So cooking and crafting are great comforts. :)

    ReplyDelete