Saturday, October 8, 2016

Project Life April and May 2016

I usually spend Sundays in my scrap room but tomorrow Paul and I are going over to Joe and Diane's to help with the Halloween Party decorating. Our annual party is on the 22nd this year so we've got to get cracking..as my mom would say LOL.

So, instead of spending tomorrow in my scrap room, I opted for today. I got 2 months done but I'm still waaay behind.

Here's April...



And May I used the Collect App on my phone. I love it! The photos turn out like Polaroids and you can journal on them right from your phone. My pages aren't as embellished as I like, but it will enable me to get more pages done in less time. I'm using Design F pocket pages when I use the app.



Hopefully I'll make time to get caught up with PL. As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment