Thursday, September 22, 2016

Vacation with the grands...Part III - Holden Arboretum and Cedar Point

The last part of our vacation with Logan and Emmy is finally going to be blogged about today but first...

I just want to sneak in a shout out to a cool news you can use button I've added to my blog. See on the right "The Skimm"? Well this little gem (if you click on the link and sign up) will give you the latest daily snippets of WHAT'S IMPORTANT today. I love it! Every morning I get The Skimm emailed to me and it gives me the news without all the other fluff that I don't need nor do I want. I just want what's enough to keep me in the loop without all the gory details or opinions. And, if you sign up using the link here on my blog, I may eventually get a freebie like a teapot or something..who knows? LOL.

Holden Arboretum July 18th


We took Logan and Emmy to The Holden Arboretum where they have a tower and cool cat walk (I call it anyway) bridge. It was pretty warm as we climbed all the 102 steps to the top of the tower!





We then walked the bridge (which is not connected to the tower).





Cedar Point July 20th

So on the last leg of our vacation with Logan and Emmy we took them to the amusement park Cedar Point. Emmy likes coasters, Logan (like me) does not. We had lots of fun and Logan went on the big Ferris Wheel with Paul and Emmy...NOT ME! 



Paul and Emmy ARE up there somewhere


I LOVE HIM!!



I LOVE HER!! 



There they are, waiving

So, we've been told and have seen videos of other parks and attractions the kids have taken Logan and Emmy to and whenever a volunteer is asked for...LOGAN gets picked! Cedar Point was no different. We went into a saloon (kid friendly obviously) and they needed a couple of volunteers. So, here's a little video of Logan in the saloon play...








There's Paul (with his hands up) and Emmy
We also went to Menchies and went to the movies and saw "Secret Life of Pets". We had so much fun and can't wait to have Logan and Emmy again next year!! As always...

2 comments:

  1. I love getting The Skimm every morning.
    What a wonderful couple of days! That tower looks pretty wicked from the ground. Cedar Point is still hanging on my bucket list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to go! Have never seen a wooden structure like that and I know the kids had great fun exploring it. WOW! So glad you got to spend time with those little ones. They do make your heart dance. I see it on your face. :)

    ReplyDelete