Sunday, February 14, 2016

January Project Life 2016

Finished! I am going to try so hard to stay caught up this year with Project Life. I've put aside Sundays as "my" day. Last weekend my craft room did not see me. But today..I finished January which I really only needed to do the journaling.



Design G

Back of Design G

Last page and I forgot to write why Rylee has that excited look on her face. It's because she's looking at a cat for the first time in her little life! I'll have to incorporate that somewhere.


Now on to February. As always..

2 comments:

  1. January was a good month for ya. Oh, I want to try those raviolis now!!! LOL! I haven't had those in ages. Also, your tea party looked so fun and what a great idea and way to enjoy Downtown Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!

    __________________
    Beaverton dog training

    ReplyDelete