Saturday, November 9, 2013

Don't be afraid...

"I can honestly say that probably 95% of the things I was afraid of, it turned out I had no reason to be. And even if the thing you fear happens...so what? Again, 95% of the time your world is not going to fall apart, your life will not be in danger. So drop fear by the wayside. Just... let it go. Then make way for a surprising tomorrow" -Neale Donald Walsch


Photo: I can honestly say that probably 95% of the things I was afraid of, it turned out I had no reason to be. And even if the thing you fear happens...so what? Again, 95% of the time your world is not going to fall apart, your life will not be in danger. So drop fear by the wayside. Just... let it go. Then make way for a surprising tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so good! Thanks for sharing it. Happy New Years Val.

    ReplyDelete