Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A bit of this and a bit of that...

I'm not as far along as I'd like to be in my Christmas preparations. I just realized that today but Paul and I went out and got most of the shopping done. I still have stocking stuffers to buy and wrapping to do. I do plan on baking some before Tuesday. One of the things are this scrumptious looking cookies...

 Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Another is this mouth watering Pumpkin Roll Cake...
 Great Christmas pumpkin Roll cake!

 Pumpkin Roll Cake

So, I finished a fingerless glove. Notice I say "a" fingerless glove. I now know why knitters have found it more productive to knit two gloves or socks at a time. I'm almost done with a gift I'm knitting for a Christmas present and then I'll make a match to my glove here. I added some beads in a heart pattern which I really love...


So, as always....

2 comments:

  1. omg, those sweet treats look sooo good. yummy! also, that glove is fantastic!!! the heart you added is a great touch. enjoy your holidays, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val those goodies look delish! You did a great job on the glove!!!!

    ReplyDelete