Thursday, August 16, 2012

37 years ago today..

Paul and I got married. My dad had just started to recover from open heart surgery and even though he wasn't feeling the greatest, today I feel I was really blessed to have him there. Paul's mom flew down from Ohio for our little ceremony that took place in our apartment in Gulfport, MS. It was by no means a fancy ceremony. It was officiated by a Justice of The Peace and the cake was a surprise from my parents. I still have the bride and groom topper downstairs with all my "treasures" I keep. I can't believe how much our lives have changed and how much we've grown over the years, not only as individuals but together as a couple. I've said it many times and I'll say here again, I am so blessed to have Paul as my rock, my partner, my best friend and soul mate. I never would have gotten through the "tough" times without him. This I know in my heart. I clink my wine glass to him and congratulate us for 37 years together!


His hair is longer than mine!!! LOL






Here's to another 37 amazing years!! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, congrats to both of you and many many more to come. your friend, Norma

    ps, I can't help but love the pics, you guys look so young and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary! May you have many more together!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated anniversary! May you have many more together!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the both of you! Wishing you many many more! Thanks for sharing these pics with us. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is awesome!! Love you mom!!

    ReplyDelete