Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sedona

Today I was feeling much better. I took a tiny 1/2 tsp of the cough syrup this morning and we drove to Sedona. Beautiful area. I'm enjoying our visit to the desert but I can tell and feel it in my bones that I'm still a beach girl at heart.
We hiked 3 miles around the outskirts of Montezuma Castle and Well which is in Red Rock State Park. I felt really proud of us. I don't think we'd be able to do it if we weren't in some kind of physical shape for our age. It was tiring but fun. Didn't see much in wildlife, just one little lizard. I think it's still a bit cool here this time of year for the critters.
Did some shopping at the little local shops. Fun!

Montezuma Castle
Not sure of the spelling of the castle. Here at the hotel the internet speed is at a crawl so I'm not going to upload any more pics from here. I'll try again tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I hope you continue to enjoy your trip and post more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete