Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Project Life January 2018

I am slowly but surely catching up with my Project Life. I still have quite a bit to do from 2017 and I'm going to use the Collect App again to help me with it. I seriously think documenting your photos is SO important. You can zoom the photos by clicking on them.

From the professional memory keeper/artist Heidi Swapp, who lost her teenage son a few years ago to depression and suicide, and who I love and admire...

Because one time we wore green for our family pics...and because i just came across these gems, and its the most lame weather in Utah right now, and even just seeing sun-kissed faces lifts my spirits... but mostly because these photos of my big kids as littles, reminds me of my most precious memories, and greatest blessings... these are almost 12 years ago.. it's kinda just like finding a 4-leaf clover...only better. Memories are everything! Print your photos! Write the stories! Your future self will thank you forever! 




Notice I did use the Collect App for January's Project Life?

As always...


No comments:

Post a Comment