Friday, March 31, 2017

Getting crafty..

Ugh, it's late. 12:43 AM to be exact. I can't sleep. When I got up this morning my coffee maker wasn't working. So, as suggested by a friend on FB, I watched some YouTube videos and figured it out. It took a while though. Not what I wanted to be doing on my day off that's for sure! I then had lunch with Wendy at Applebee's. I went to Michael's and got some paper. Then went to Marc's to get the makings for a Big Mac Casserole. Right now I'm eating low carb as Paul and I are in the Diet Bet which ends April 10th. The Casserole turned out amazing!!



Paul picked up Winston's ashes and paw print today. I couldn't believe they came in so fast. We're already looking at puppies online. Helps with the grief I guess.

I have a couple of special friends that have birthdays this week so I made them each a card.

At first I used a cute background but it was too busy. I do like using doilies on cards.
This one is for Lisa who is one of the sweetest people I know. The cherry has some Glossy Accent I put on and needs to dry.
I've been using my Instant Pot a lot lately. I made a bad ass pulled pork the other day. Turned out way better than the first time and I also used a different recipe..

Had it over mashed cauliflower
I also finally used some seasoning I got for free at Penzeys Spices (they are always giving away free spices). I made up some chicken for chicken salad..

Ruth Ann's Muskego Ave is AMAZING!

Well, that's it for now. I have to go to work in the morning so I better get some shut eye. As always..

No comments:

Post a Comment