Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WILW

Well, well well...

It's that time again to hook up with Randomness with Rachel for..


I'm LOVING..

That my baby girl came to spend the night and watch the World Series with us..



And that she makes faces...ALL THE TIME LOL!! 




I'm LOVING...

THAT THE INDIANS WON THE FIRST GAME IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!

I'm LOVING...

That our Halloween party was a success! We had about 35-40 people, mostly our regulars and few newbies. In fact, one of our newest party goers won Best Costume!

Best Costume was The Joker

2nd Place Best Costume was Medusa here.
Now I'll just post some pictures of our party...

Our host and hostess dressed as Steam Punk peeps

Us co-hosts as 50 Shades of Grey






So my Oreo Truffles actually turned out delicious! Paul and I usually make a large crock pot of Chicken Buffalo Dip but this year one of Diane's co-workers asked if she could make it. Well these little balls of deliciousness were a total pain the ass to make! The Candy Melts that Michael's sells were the pits! I couldn't get those suckers to melt good for nothing!! Here's a pic of one that I tried to cover with what looks like pudding!! NEVER AGAIN! So I landed up going to Walmart of all places and buying CandiQuick. That stuff worked a lot better! It needs to be a little thin in order to dip. One of these days maybe I'll give a review of the F-ing Candy Melts on their website.

Nice huh? 



Thank God the few monsters turned out ok and the mummies made with the right stuff did too!

The Pumpkin Pie Shots were good too!
Joe got to play with the band some. He's pretty darn good! 



Freddie is my favorite prop. Someone actually thought his arm was the toilet bowl flush and tore it away from the wall. Diane I guess put him away before we got there the next day, so I'll have to wait til next year to see if I need to fix him at all.


GO TRIBE!!

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky! LOL! 


As always...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a fun party and I'd love some of them candies and drinks LOL!!! Looks like a Halloween scrapbook is in order too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete