Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for...

Sunshine...surprisingly we've had 2 days in a row! Yesterday I actually went to the pool for the first time this year. Our city built a huge, beautiful pool that they call the Avon Aquatic Facility that opened this past week...


Obviously I got these pics online but this gives you an idea why I would think my little development pool would be empty..NOT! I think a lot of people had the same idea I did lol! It was still nice to sit in the sun.

i Cloud...yep. The other day I was deleting some of my text messages from ages ago that were just pointless. I came across a message from a real estate agent confirming a showing that was from 2014! So, I deleted it but instead deleted a string of messages from my brother Chris! I was frantic but after a few hours and iCloud I was able to retrieve the whole string. I'm glad I pay .99 month for unlimited storage on iCloud.

My health...I've lost 6 lbs! I joined an online weight loss "fun" program called Dietbet, where you join a team and place a bet against yourself to lose 4% of your current weight. The more people who join your team, the bigger the jackpot. It cost me $20 (to join my team, some are more some are less) and we have 93 players and the pot is $1,860. If I lose my 4%, I get to keep my $20 and split any money of those who don't lose theirs. Pretty fun!

Paul...His calm demeanor. His comforting words. His determination. His compassion. Did you know that he thanks me for doing laundry, every time I do it? For 40 years. I Love that man! 

So, what are you thankful for this week?

As always...

1 comment:

  1. what a cool pool area! I know lots of fun will be going on there for years to come. Today is my gratitude day too. I am thankful for cooler weather right now. It has been hot and humid and glad it is cooling off some.

    ReplyDelete