Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Smashing good time!

A few years ago I discovered Smash Books. I immediately fell in love but at the same time I was so caught up in my scrapbooks, babysitting, and other things I didn't actually play with the book I bought. I landed up giving it to my sister along with some items for her to get started.



In the meantime, I've been an avid journaler for years. I probably have 5 filled journals. Ever since I watched "The English Patient", I was hooked. But then, I discovered an easy way to not only record the everyday life stuff with pen, but to add smidgets too! Ticket stubs, pictures, letters, memorabilia..you name it! As I was writing in my journal one evening, the thought of a Smash Book came to my mind again.

I went and purchased a Smash Book.


I then covered it with this beautiful patterned paper I'd been hoarding forever, just waiting for the perfect use for it.


Years ago I bought a beautiful box from Joann's to keep my memorabilia in. I pulled that box out and went through it. I Discovered I had kept quite a few tickets from Indians Games so I thought I'd create a neat little place to keep them instead of inside the box.



I then made a page about our recent trip to NY. 


So, there you have it. So far I'm having a blast. 

As always....

No comments:

Post a Comment