Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Baked Honey Mustard Chicken

Oh my! It was delicious!!

Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
So, I got this recipe from MyFitnessPal and it turned out YUMMY! I'll post the recipe in a sec. One of the ingredients is Smoked Paprika and this gave me an excuse to use the paprika
I got from my friend Bev a couple of months ago (I'm going to have to make a trip to Ohio City and get some more Penzeys since I used the last of it and it IS amazing!).

Baked Honey Mustard Chicken: 
  • 24 ounces uncooked Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup mustard
  • 1 Tbls parsley
  • 1 Tbls dried basil
  • 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
  • 1 Tbls fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 375
Rinse and pat dry chicken and place in glass dish. Season with sea salt & pepper.
In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Flip each one over a few times to coat it well.
Cook for 45-50 minutes, turning once and basting half way through.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment