Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

I know it was a couple of weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to posting about it. Playing catch up here.
For the 5th year in a row, we've had a Halloween party with Joe & Diane. We didn't have nearly as many people this year but it still was a lot of fun. I decided to dress up same as last year..Day of the Dead, but this time I got Paul in on the action...


I love his hat! I glued all the flowers on and some of them have skulls as centers. I also added quite a few flowers to my headband.


I also decided to play around with the bathroom decor a little more. I found this awesome Freddy idea on Pinterest...


I made a cool spider web nest...


Best costume couple went to Lisa and Steve Scheer...

They looked so awesome! 
Best costume went to someone who wore the Maleficent costume and had slit eye contacts in. This year we decided the hosts and hostesses would be judges, meaning me, Paul, Joe and Diane. Diane LOVED the contact eyes. I myself really thought Wendy should have won. Anyone can go out and buy a costume and put contacts on, but to be the famous Leg Lamp from a Christmas Story?? That was my vote...

She made this out of a lampshade. She spray painted the word "FRAGILE" and only one let had a fishnet stocking and her leg painted to glow in the dark. Genius!! I couldn't get over what a great job she did. She won 1st prize in my book!!
Jenn and Dan

Jason and his girlfriend Rachael





As always....

No comments:

Post a Comment