Since she moved I'm now trying to set up my office/scrap space in what was her bedroom. I've dreamed of having this room, with this gorgeous window allowing all the natural light and sunlight to flood in! I've moved my scrapping supplies 4 times in the last year, 1st I was in the basement (didn't work at all), then I was in the front formal living room-which is now Dory's bedroom, and then I was in the bedroom upstairs here across the hall. Little by little I'll get things set up in here.
I took my car for a much needed wash (which was a change LOL).
|and a mistake since it was so damn cold everything FROZE!|
I started a new knitting project with some luscious yarn I purchased a few years ago. I think I treat luscious yarn like I do luscious scrapping paper, I don't use it for fear of messing it up. I got 4 different types to make another wrap (this one will be bigger). In some instances I'm to use two strands of the same yarn. I was thinking, how am I going to do that? Well, I had an ingenious plan!
I balled the whole thing with my handy dandy yarn ball winder (Santa brought me years ago).
Then I got out my scale and as I started winding another ball with the end of the original, I weighed it!! My pattern called for 4 oz so viola! I made 2, 2 oz each!!
I decided I needed a bulletin board at work. I was so fed up with putting push-pins into the wall. WELL!! I took Paul's drill and headed up to the office and spent waaaaaay too much time trying to get this thing hung up! I was sweating!! It had slots on each side on the back that screws were suppose to slide into. Typical design (by a man probably) flaw, the screw heads were too big!! And it came with the screws!!
|Eventually I managed to hammer the sucker up on the wall!|
While at the office, I grabbed a cup of coffee and noticed the mug was a little Boynton character who was on Jenn's wallpaper when she was little. It is now mine :)
Well, I think I've rambled on enough. As always....